New information published on the 25th October 2013 on the Civil Aviation Authority’s (CAA) website aims to help private pilots with some of the most common pilot licensing changes and questions.
The pages form part of a new private pilot licensing portal located at www.caa.co.uk/privatepilots and includes introductory information covering:
• Guidance for anyone interested in training to be a private pilot
• Converting to an EASA licence
• Information on the difference between EASA and Annex II aircraft
• How to add ratings to a licence
• How to keep your licence current
• Language proficiency requirements